GST/HST Registration


If you need a GST or HST Number for your self employment operations (either as a proprietor or incorporated) you can select the following link in order to self register.

Note that while you are required to register for GST/HST if your taxable revenues exceed $30,000 it is strongly suggested that you voluntarility register as you will receive the additional cash flow for your business from the ITC (Input Tax Credits) – (better know as the GST you paid on your purchases/expenses).

160920-CRA.jpg 1 year ago
  • You must to post comments
Showing 1 result